Thursday, November 17, 2011

Top NBA Point Guard Jason Kidd Will Keep His Golf Game Sharp

After a successful 2011 season, Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd has spent much of his off-season, and may spend much of the on-season, golfing - both indoors and out.

"I may have some extra time on my hands, unfortunately," says Kidd. "At least with my aboutGolf simulator, my golf game will continue to improve. It's the perfect tool get my golf skills on par with my basketball skills."

Kidd purchased an aboutGolf simulator for his home in 2010. His aboutGolf PGA TOUR Simulator features aboutGolf's proprietary 3Trak ball and club tracking system and meticulously rendered golf courses, including TPC Sawgrass.

"Congratulations to Mr. Kidd on a fantastic 2011 season," says Bob Ryan, aboutGolf's CEO. "We are proud to have him in the ranks of the many accomplished athletes using the aboutGolf simulator for game improvement and personal enjoyment."

Kidd's Dallas Mavericks beat the Miami Heat 4-2 in the 2011 NBA Championship and took home four awards at the 19th Annual ESPY Awards.

Contact: AmericanGolferBlog@gmail.com

No comments: