Tuesday, August 26, 2014

PGA Tour Pro Hunter Mahan, Winner of the The Barclays, Installs Full Swing Golf Simulator at Home

(SAN DIEGO, CA) - Golf simulator leader, Full Swing Golf, congratulates Hunter Mahan on his hard fought victory at The Barclays in Paramus, NJ.  Mahan installed one of its golf simulators featuring Ion Vision Technology in his beautiful new home in the Dallas, Texas area.      

"I use it several times a week to fine-tune my game," says Mahan. "I like to practice on my simulator in range mode, where the data feedback is very extensive and always reliable. It gives me the tools and data I need to analyze my game, make adjustments and consistently improve. It's great to have this technology in my own home where I can practice when I want and how I want."

"Full Swing Golf is proud to claim PGA TOUR superstar Hunter Mahan as a customer," said Chad Coleman, VP of Sales and Marketing for Full Swing Golf. "Hunter uses his machine several times a week to tune-up and dial-in, that's a lot of trust and confidence in our technology. We're proud that TOUR pros like Hunter trust FSG for our accuracy and realism. In addition to Hunter's busy TOUR schedule, Hunter is a new dad with a young family. His FSG sim offers highly-technical feedback and fun with unparalleled convenience ... right down the hall."

For more information on Full Swing Golf: www.fullswinggolf.com.

No comments: