Friday, October 20, 2017

Tania Tare PromoOnCore Golf Signs Tania Tare to Ball and Visor Deal

(BUFFALO, NY) – OnCore Golf, the Buffalo, New York-based golf ball company, announced the signing of professional golfer and trick shot artist Tania Tare. OnCore Golf, known for their focus on bringing excitement and performance to the game of golf with innovative products, approaches, and partnerships, saw great synergy in the relationship with Tania.

“We’ve been following Tania for about two years now. Not only is she an incredible trick shot pioneer, but she is a serious athlete focused on earning her place in professional golf and pursuing a spot on the LPGA,” states Keith Blakely, CEO OnCore Golf. “We’re excited to be working with her to help her fulfill that dream and confident that her efforts will encourage other golfers to follow theirs as well.”

Tare, who has an extensive social media following and has been featured in a number of sports media channels including Golf Channel, ESPN, Golf Digest and Bleacher Report ultimately decided to partner with OnCore Golf based on the performance of the ELIXR, which was introduced in March of this year.
"Being a professional golfer, I've gone through my fair share of different branded golf balls. I had been looking all year for a ball that gave me the distance I needed, along with a soft feel around the greens and I fortunately managed to find the perfect combination with the ELIXR. For me, the way the ball reacts when chipping is important and with the ELIXR, I can get run or check when I need it with consistency. Alongside my professional golf events, I also love the ball when it comes to my trick shots because the soft feel makes juggling and stalling smoother,” states Tare, “I am very excited to be a part of Team OnCore and what they represent – innovative, high performance products, a customercentric business approach, and a focus on making golf more enjoyable and more inclusive for golfers of all ages and skill levels."

Follow Tare’s incredible trick shots and her journey to the LPGA on Instagram at @taniatare63.

To learn more about OnCore Golf, their commitment to innovation and technology, and their full suite of performance golf balls, including the ELIXR Tour ball, visit www.OnCoreGolf.com

No comments: