Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Product Review: COAST Apparel

I’ve got a confession. I love playing golf, but I don’t always enjoy looking like a golfer. After my round, if I’m hanging out by the pool or in the clubhouse, I change as quickly as I can. And I found a company that shares my other passion - the beach. Check out COAST Apparel.

The must-have piece in the company’s collection is the Winyah polo. This cotton shirt has a tiny bit of Lycra (3%) to accentuate the fit, which is nice and trim. I cannot stand ill-fitting, boxy shirts. The Winyah polo is anything but that!

Aside from the ultra-cool embroidered crab on the chest, my favorite detail is the engraved buttons. It’s the little things that may go unnoticed, but are greatly appreciated. Also, the pre-shrunk construction promises no more starting with a perfectly fitting adult large and ending up with a child’s medium after the first wash!

I’ve got another confession. I’m obsessed with quarter-zips. And if you’ve ever attended the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, you’ll know that I’m not alone. The floor is covered with industry professionals wearing the unofficial uniform - khakis and a quarter-zip. What will set me apart this year is the midweight fleece quarter zip pullover from COAST. This beauty is as comfortable as your favorite sweatshirt, but stylish enough to don at any event - classy or casual.

This beach-inspired brand has become my go-to gear for everything from a lazy day on the water to casual Friday at the office. With pants and shorts to polos, hoodies and hats, COAST can outfit just about every aspect of your life.

Check out the complete collection at www.coastapparel.com.

No comments: